Serve as an ecommerce thought leader, create a high-performance and digitally-oriented organization. Develop and manage a comprehensive online strategy to improve sales, ux, marketing roi and customer satisfaction.
- Manage all site content including homepage, product pages, curated landing pages, a/b testing, and overall website optimization to improve conversion rate and user experience based on solid research and data.
- Create high-performing, engaging and beautifully designed email blasts via mailchimp on a weekly basis. Develop and execute a paid marketing strategy across search ads, social media and affiliates that drives cost-effective new customer growth.
- Coordinate with developers to optimize website architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Collect and analyze web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, click through rates, or conversion rates.
- Conduct financial modeling for revenue forecast/projections. Conduct market research analysis to identify search query trends, real-time search and news media activity popular social media topics, electronic commerce trends, marketing opportunities or competitor performance.
- Analyze all data from product performance to ad success to leverage growth opportunities across the board and increase customer acquisition.
- Develop and define business plans identifying optimal revenue models, distribution, pricing, and product development/merchandising strategies.
- Management of digital marketing budget, ensuring spend is dedicated to relevant growth drivers according to business & financial goals. Leverage consumer insight by collaborating with customer service and monitoring the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities and issues in order to recommend strategies and tactics.
- Master’s in Communication Management.
Instaco LLC, Attn HR: 2030 E. Vista Bella, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220.